Thursday, August 4, 2011

Fiona: the littlest bloggger

Fiona came home from Woodside yesterday, grabbed her laptop, and told me she wanted to write a blog. So, we headed to the porch, where I showed her our friend Anneliese's TeamFunBaby blog to give her an idea of what a blog looks like (aside from the one in which she stars). She decided she wanted to write a blog post to Anneliese, her daughter Ellie, and husband Jason. I opened up Microsoft Word, and let her go while Sam and I made dinner. Here are a few pics of Fiona in action, along with her blog post.







"If you ever want to go surfing with me again, it's a great idea. I want to. From Fiona. I hope to see you next time. I'm happy to see you. Tell Ellie I said hi. I want to plan something later. Tell Jason I'll see him sometime soon."

2 comments:

teamfunbaby said...

OK i am moved to tears, for real. That was beautiful.,..i love Fiona! she rules...
tell her io TOTALLY want to surf again:) and I know ellie would love to do something soon and Jason would love to see her soon. yay Fiona!!!

jecampbell said...

You go girl! Fiona is on here way to join a family of talented writers.