Thursday, March 17, 2011

Virtual art show

Fiona has become a prolific drawer. Her medium? Crayola markers. I would estimate that 9 out of 10 school days, when I pick her up, she is parked at the art table, surrounded by paper and markers. She is also an emerging author. Here is some of her recent work:

Friendly's menu:




(Can you find: pizza, hamburger, hot dog, french fries, sweet potato fries, chicken nuggets, mint chocolate chip cone, chocolate cone, chocolate chip cookies, M&Ms, banana split, a tray of brownies, Hershey's bar, cherries, watermelon?)

A note to Henry, meant for his lunchbox:


Channeling her inner John Updike, Fiona pens (or, more accurately stated, pencils) a rabbit tale:


Lastly, a (k)night book:



1 comment:

teamfunbaby said...

her writing and drawing is AWESOME...when we were skiing she asked me if i wanted to play restaurant and she made me a menu...I LOVE it.